#creativearts #expressivearts is tik tok my platform?
- We’re teaching alternating Tuesdays.
- $2.99 per meeting, free for Honorary Doogri Members (ask privately for the coupon)
- fully accessible with live captions
EMBED a feed of TIK TOK https://www.tiktok.com/@drhennyk
We teach TikTok to amplify the experience of non-speaking autistic people through social media platforms that are accessible, as a novel approach to AAC that is adaptive to changing times.
Have a good laugh from a 15 seconds TikTok video.
If you are a member and are bringing a friend “free,” please make sure you provide them this week’s coupon code.
Contact us to be added to our Thriving email list for news and updates about this group.
More of Dr. Henny Kupferstein
[on TikTok] [Follow on Twitter] [on Instagram] [FB link for sharing this page] [with captions on Youtube] [on LinkedIn]
There will be people from multiple continents.
We pledge to create a safe space
We ask that you model inclusion and acceptance
Above all, ADA accessibility is a must.
- We use chat to send links to each other
- We use chat for people who prefer to type
- We used interactions such as ‘raise hand’
- We use gestures to raise hand, thumbs up, head nods
You will notice that we have CC / closed captions on, so people can access live transcription.
- If you don’t remain engaged (camera on), we will be unable to interact with you.
- If you can’t stay on the call, please exit the group.
- Stabilize your device, adjust your lighting, and get connected.
Doogri InstituteSchedule Appointment
Alternatively, if you prefer, these are the four upcoming classes. Click the dates to register.
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 12:00 noon eastern time
- Tuesday, April 21, 2021, 12:00 noon eastern time
- Tuesday, May 5, 2021, 12:00 noon eastern time
- Tuesday, May 19, 2021, 12:00 noon eastern time