#THRIVING in a Pandemic Zoom Group
Dr. Henny Kupferstein is hosting our Zoom support group every second weekend.
Our Zoom support group is for people who are #THRIVING in a pandemic but are called maladaptive.
We’re #THRIVING every 2nd weekend.
$14.99 per meeting, choose 1 or both
Archives FB Live reflections
Youtube PLaylist of reflections captured on Live
Link to Tik Tok hashtag #drhennyk for 15-second promotions videos.
There will be people from multiple continents. You all know me from somewhere. I do not require my friends to be friends with each other. https://www.facebook.
Top-10 things that make me squat 🙂
I pledge to create a safe space
I ask that you model inclusion and acceptance
Above all, ADA accessibility is a must.
- We use chat to send links to each other
- We use chat for people who prefer to type
- We used interactions such as ‘raise hand’
- We use gestures to raise hand, thumbs up, head nods
You will notice that I have CC / closed captions on, so people can access live transcription.
- If you don’t remain engaged (camera on), we will be unable to interact with you.
- If you can’t stay on the call, please exit the group.
- Stabilize your device, adjust your lighting, and get connected.
I really REALLY want to hang out with you this weekend!