Dr. Henny Kupferstein is hosting our Zoom support group every second weekend.
Our Zoom support group is for people who are #THRIVING in a pandemic but are called maladaptive.
We’re #THRIVING every 2nd weekend.
$14.99 per meeting, choose 1 or both days
If you are a member and are bringing a friend “free,” please make sure you provide them this week’s coupon code.
Contact us to be added to our Thriving email list for news and updates about this group.
[FB link for sharing this page] [with captions on Youtube] [Follow on Twitter] [on LinkedIn] [on TikTok] [on Instagram]
There will be people from multiple continents.
We pledge to create a safe space
We ask that you model inclusion and acceptance
Above all, ADA accessibility is a must.
- We use chat to send links to each other
- We use chat for people who prefer to type
- We used interactions such as ‘raise hand’
- We use gestures to raise hand, thumbs up, head nods
You will notice that we have CC / closed captions on, so people can access live transcription.
- If you don’t remain engaged (camera on), we will be unable to interact with you.
- If you can’t stay on the call, please exit the group.
- Stabilize your device, adjust your lighting, and get connected.
Alternatively, if you prefer, you can see our events on FaceBook. Click for dates.